Free up resources to focus on other areas of your business.
Managing your critical infrastructure can be a costly and time consuming challenge for your IT department. Data loss, poor server performance and security issues can all negatively impact your bottom line. That's not your only challenge, even if you aren't investing in new technology; the chances are some of your competitors are!
Let Microsolve take away the pain of managing your own infrastructure, freeing up time for your team to focus on other priorities.
Let Microsolve take away the pain of managing your own infrastructure, freeing up time for your team to focus on other priorities. We can help you ensure your servers are monitored, fully secure and backed-up 24/7, 365 days a year. Our engineers are certified and undergo continuous training and education on all the latest server products and technologies.
LET MICROSOLVE MANAGE YOUR SERVERS
- Easily manage your budget with our fixed pricing plans;
- Reduce downtime and improve uptime by monitoring, detecting and diagnosing service issues and resolving them;
- Keep your servers up-to-date by applying software and hardware updates timeously;
- Boost system performance by using real time platform monitoring to manage capacity and server performance; and
- Protect your data with solid back-ups and data recovery processes.
Our support includes:
- In-house technical specialists trained in system management, networking and hosting;
- Established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for services supplied;
- Issue logging and tracking;
- Server load balancing for performance management of critical business applications;
- Contingency procedures and management;
- Server monitoring such as:
- Server activity;
- Disk usage;
- CPU utilisation; and
- Networking activity.
Microsolve are trained to work with physical, virtual or cloud servers and will help you monitor and optimise performance, and resolve server issues.
Physical Co-location Support
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
FREE IT AUDIT
Receive your FREE IT Audit Report of your IT systems and
infrastructure by one of our experienced IT experts.
environment that could end up saving you thousands of dollars,
increase productivity and decrease your risks.
** Subject to Terms and Conditions