Optimise your website for SEO and conversions.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
At Microsolve we understand that a website is only the beginning when implementing an online presence. That is why we offer our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) options to assist you to move your search ranking towards No 1.
Optimising your website through SEO
Microsolve use a range of technologies and expertise to ensure our clients websites are SEO friendly. This assists with ensuring potential customers find you on search engine result pages before your competitors.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION OPTIONS
Our Search Engine Optimisation options include:
- A technical review
- SEO Consultation sessions
- Support in actioning recommendations.
Technical SEO Review
Microsolve performs a review on your website that covers the following key areas and provides recommendations for improvements that can be made to:
- Optimise site links (both internal and external);
- Check site pages/page elements for missing tags;
- Verification of page titles, meta-descriptions and other page element tags (embedded video's, flash images);
- Check image alt tags, sizing issues;
- Identify duplicate content pages;
- Detect page errors; and
- Identify server configuration issues that slow load times.
In addition to the review, your website is setup for:
- Google, Bing, Yahoo Search Setup and Submission, and
- Google Maps, Place of Business Setup.
- Consulting support
We will spend time demystifying SEO for you and set you up to optimise your website yourself on an ongoing basis.
- Combination of reporting and optimisation
To help you make sure your website is fully optimised using best practice white hat SEO techniques, we will run the technical report over a period of time whilst working with you to ensure your website is SEO friendly.
SEO isn't simply set and forget. SEO is a long-term strategy to ensure your website ranks in search engine results and continues to do so. It's also important to ensure that the focus on SEO is in conjuntion with other digital marketing activities such as conversion optimisation. Why? Simply being on page 1 of Google isn't always enough - you need people to both find your website and to convert to an action on your website.
Microsolve offer a monthly SEO consultation package with a digital marketing specialist to help you demystify all the different aspects of SEO, help you set monthly SEO targets and ensure your website not only reaches page 1 of Google (or Bing), but also that it actually delivers click throughs and conversions on your website.